Faculty of Education
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- A good second division in graduate or post graduate examination from a recognized university.
- A good second division in both theory and practical parts of the B.Ed. examination from a recognized university.
- Selection will be on merit basis. Selected candidates will have to face an interview for ﬁnal selection at the college level.
* M.Ed. at present is one year course with following papers:
Part -I : THEORY (I, II. III. IV, E. V papers are compulsory)
Paper -I : Philosophical & Sociological Foundation of Education
Paper -ll : Psychological Foundations of Education.
Paper -lll : Methodology of Educational Research & Data Analysis
Paper -lV : Environmental Education
Paper-V : Management Planning 8. Financing of Education
Paper-VI : Additional Specializations (Optional)
- Anyone of these:
- Guidance & Counseling
- Exceptional Children
- Educational Technology
Part -II : PRACTICAL
- Viva Voce on Dissertation
- Psychology Practical